As in all industries, it is important to keep up-to-date with changes that occur industry wide. Fidelity recognizes that by becoming involved in various organizations, we better serve our clients and assure the information provided is current and pertinent to the project at hand.
We belong and adhere to the professional standards of major civic and professional organizations in our industry and our community.
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association (WRCA)
- Independent Roofing Contractors of California (IRCC)
- California Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA)
- National Roofing Legal Resource Center (NRLRC)
- California Chamber of Commerce
- Oakland Chamber of Commerce
- Building Owners and Managers Association of San Francisco (BOMA)
- Northern California Solar Energy Association (Nor Cal Solar)
- Better Business Bureau
- Build It Green
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
To shape the future Fidelity Roof Company has always thought they needed to be part of the decision making process. Over the years Fidelity personnel have taken leadership rolls in many organizations for the betterment of the industry and to serve the public.
Examples of this commitment are:
- Founding members and executive director of Independent Roofing Contractors of California (IRCC)
- Founding members and president of the California Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA)
- Founding members and president of the Bay Area Roofing Contractors Association
- President of the Apprenticeship Council of Bay Area Roofers and Waterproofers
- Faculty members of IRCC Apprenticeship Council
- Board of Directors of the National Roofing Contractors Association
- State Certified Instructors for apprenticeship training programs